Thank you for helping support Minor League Baseball Players! Remeber to use your favorite player's code for 5% off your order and so that they get credit!
Spirit Fitness X-Series XE795 Light Institutional Elliptical Cross-Trainer - The Spirit Fitness XE795 was designed with Comfort, Durability and Value in mind. The natural 20" stride length and narrow 2" pedal spacing ensure an ideal stride motion, while the oversized/cushioned foot pedals, and cushioned ergonomic hand grips ensure comfort at the touch points. The XE795 is self-powered, meaning no cords to worry about. You can place this product anywhere. The large sealed roller bearings used with the pedal arms and handlebars, along with the dual roller wheels and aluminum tracks, assure a smooth and reliable workout. The frame has been constructed as one solid welded piece from front to back for added stability and durability, while minimizing noise.
User interface is key to a great experience with any product. From the soft ergonomically contoured handlebars, to the one touch program keys, to the conveniently located accessory tray, Spirit Fitness focused on making everything comfortable and easy to use. Additional features include integrated speakers for your MP3 player, allowing you to listen to music without the need for headphones, and a body cooling fan that swivels to direct the breeze where you want it for a long and comfortable workout.
Did you know that an elliptical cross trainer benefits weight loss? The XE795s large console includes a bright blue back-lit display for easy-to-read workout date. The display also features a workout profile, lap track, and scrolling message center to keep you informed. The console even features a heart rate % profile bar to keep you efficiently working out in your target training zone, and the muscle activation figure which lets you know which muscle groups are minimally and maximally activated during your workout.
- Generator Drive System requiring no external power source
- Dual track and concave roller wheel system for added stability
- 40 levels of resistance to help customize your workout
- A bright blue backlit LCD with essential feedback data
- Wireless Heart Rate (telemetric chest strap not included) makes for ideal monitoring during exercise
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD with muscle activation profile display, heart rate % profile display, program keys, tablet friendly reading rack, adjustable cooling fan, audio input jack and integrated speakers for MP3 player
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, METs
- Programs (12): Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Calories, Fusion, 2 HR, 2 User
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric Heart Rate Strap (chest strap not included)
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: Integrated Generator with 13.5 kg Flywheel
- Power: Self Generating
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs, Steel
- Foot Pedals: Oversized with 2-Degree Inversion, 2" Q Factor between Pedals
- Track System: Dual Rail
- Handle Bars: Molded Grip
- Stride Length: 20"
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel with durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs
- Dimensions: 71" L x 22" W x 68" H
- Product Weight: 229 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 254 lbs (boxed) / 286 lbs (boxed on pallet) - Freight Shipping Class 150
Warranty - Residential:
- Lifetime - Frame & Brake
- 10 years - Electronics & Parts
- 1 Year - Labor
- Warranty is through the manufacture (Spirit)
*this product requires assembly. Will include detailed instructions