Thank you for helping support Minor League Baseball Players! Remeber to use your favorite player's code for 5% off your order and so that they get credit!
Spirit Fitness C Series CIC800 Commercial Indoor Cycle - The CIC800 Indoor Cycle by Spirit Fitness is a full commercial indoor cycling bike designed for solo riding exercise or group fitness instruction in dues paying fitness clubs, university rec centers, group exercise studios, and corporate wellness facilities. The CIC800 Indoor Cycle excels in three critical areas - durability, comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to any gym, cycling studio, school or hotel because the stout design will withstand hours of consistent use. The needle bearings that encompass the pedals and flywheel axle, industrial grade Hutchinson Poly-V belt, and the three piece crank work synergistically to create the perfect formula for durability and performance. The fore/aft/up/down adjustments of the handlebars and seat along with SPD dual pedal design provide a comfortable fit for nearly any size rider from 4' 11" to 6' 5" tall.
Serious riders and high performance exercisers will appreciate the well thought-out design elements that Spirit Fitness put into the CIC800. The premium ISIS bottom bracket cartridge ensures greater surface area contact, a sturdier connection, and less maintenance than a traditional square joint. This same bottom bracket cartridge is used on high-end racing cycles. The Hutchinson drive belt, ISIS bottom bracket cartridge, pulley size and material, gear ratio and three piece crank have been carefully chosen on the CIC800 and incorporated into the overall design to assure optimal performance and durability. The ergonomically correct frame design will put nearly any exerciser or avid cyclist into the proper fit for a dynamic workout. These key components combine to make the perfect indoor cycle for group fitness classes at your facility or for the best indoor workout imaginable in your home gym.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Indoor Cycles on GSA contract - All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Magnetic resistance for smooth and consistent, maintenance-free operation
- Comfortable, adjustable saddle
- Micro fore/aft and reliable pop-pin up/down adjustments on seat and handlebars
- Aluminum seat post and handlebar posts with stamped height settings for quick reference
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Dual-link pedals provide options for both SPD and toe-clip convenience
- Quick-stop brake is within easy reach
- Molded rotary knob for comfortable resistance adjustments
- Built in water bottle holder conveniently located between handlebars
- Hutchinson poly-V belt drive is silent and commercial grade
- Resistance: Magnetic, Rotary Knob, Micro-Adjustments
- Drive Train: Industrial Grade Hutchinson Poly-V Belt and ISIS Oversized Bottom Bracket
- Flywheel: Perimeter Weighted, High Inertia System 37 lbs. Flywheel
- Seat: Racing Saddle
- Foot Pedals: Dual Sided with SPD & Toe Cage
- Frame: High-Strength Steel with Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Handlebar: PVC Coated, Multi-Grip Design, Built-In Water Bottle Holder
- Handlebar/Seat Posts: Aluminum with Stamped Numerical Height Indicators
- Adjustments: Up/Down Reliable Pop-Pin Adjustments; Fore/Aft Knob Tightening Micro Adjustments
- User Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'5" tall
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Dimensions: 42" L x 21" W x 40.5" H
- Product Weight: 126 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed only): 45" L x 11" W x 37" H
- Shipping Weight (boxed only): 138 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed on pallet): 45" L x 23" W x 44" H (Freight Class 125)
- Shipping Weight (boxed on pallet): 160 lbs.
Warranty - Residential:
- Lifetime - Frame
- 3 Years - Parts
- 1 Year - Wear Items (Grips, End Caps, Toe Cage Straps, Plastic Calf Stretch Cover)
- 1 Year - Labor
- Warranty is through the manufacture (Spirit)
*this product requires assembly. Will include detailed instructions