Thank you for helping support Minor League Baseball Players! Remeber to use your favorite player's code for 5% off your order and so that they get credit!
Spirit Fitness XBU55 Upright Bike – The XBU55 Upright Bike from Spirit Fitness is a light-commercial rated programmable indoor exercise cycle with electronic resistance. The XBU55 Fitness Bike offers easy adjustments, a cooling fan, high density foam seat, challenging programs, 20 levels of resistance, and a bright LCD display. The XBU55 Upright Exercise Cycle will appeal to those seeking durability, comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and both medical and overall cardiovascular health benefits. Packed with features at a price you can afford, the XBU55 offers great value to both home users and vertical market applications such as hotel fitness centers, physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics, corporate wellness centers, VA medical centers, and government embassies.
- Console – Oversized 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Wireless chest strap heart rate transmitter (included) and heart rate pulse grips help keep your workouts safe and effective
- Rider Experience – Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment
- Seat Adjustment – Fully adjustable seat provides infinite position settings fore/aft and up/down via the fast adjustment levers allowing you to adjust your bike to your specific needs
- Workout App – Bluetooth compatible with free SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data from your personal mobile phone or tablet
- 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen
- Heart Rate % Profile
- Muscle Activation Profile
- Program keys
- Tablet friendly reading rack
- Adjustable console angle
- Adjustable swivel cooling fan
- Integrated speakers with 3.5mm MP3 audio jack
- Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App compatible
- Also compatible with MapMyFitness, Fitbit, Under Armour Record, and iOS Health apps
- Console Feedback: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, Speed, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- Programs (10): Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, User 1-2, HR 1-2
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap included
- Resistance: Electronically Controlled, Magnetic Brake
- Resistance Levels: 20 levels
- Drive Train: 8-Groove Poly-V Belt with self-tensioner
- Hand Pulse Grips: Yes
- Flywheel: 30 lbs.
- Power: Plug-In
- Seat: Large cushioned seat
- Seat Adjustment: Easy-Ratchet, fully adjustable up/down and fore/aft
- Pedals: Oversized and self-balancing with Fast Latching System
- Crank: 3-piece, cold-forges steel, case-hardened axle and commercial-grade sealed bearings
- Frame: Commercial-grade structural steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 43" L x 22" W x 54" H
- Product Weight: 100 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (carton only): 44" L x 19" W x 30" H | 116 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (carton on pallet): 44" L x 23" W x 36" H | 133 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
Light Commercial (Up to 5 Hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility):
- Frame – Lifetime
- Brake – 5 Years
- Parts – 3 Years
- Labor – 1 Year
- Frame and Brake – Lifetime
- Parts – 10 Years
- Labor – 1 Year
*this product requires assembly. Will include detailed instructions